Art & Australia
– Revolutions – Forms that turn: Carolyn Christov-Bakargiev in conversation with Russell Storer
– Spherical and Without Exits: thoughts on William Kentridge’s anamorphic film What Will Come (Has Already Come) by Jane Taylor
– Artist pages by William Kentridge
– Conceptual Artist Meets Girl: Stuart Ringholt and the art of self-improvement by Sarah Tutton
– Michael Rakowitz and the tactics of being in-between and everywhere else by Hannah Feldmann
-Vernon Ah Kee: rainforest surfer by Robert Leonard
‘Art & Australia’ is available for purchase in a limited Deluxe edition.